Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 39

Up until an hour before my shift was up, the manager and I were the only ones on duty yesterday. I swept the entryway before putting the "outside stuff" there. A customer who was on their way in referred to it as a "lost cause" as the leaves would probably be blown back in.
After that, the next order of business was to move some bags of flowers from the middle room to just outside the door so that the manager could take them upstairs. After that, I sorted through some bags that were up front that had shoes in them. Some of the pairs were fine either as they were or after they were cleaned up.The others had to be disposed of.

The rest of the day consisted mainly of either pricing and putting out merchandise, moving things around, or sorting through some bags and boxes, mostly of clothes. (I think most of the clothes have been sorted through, but for all I know, more may have come in today.) I tagged and hung up some men's shorts per the manager's request so that the respective section could be fleshed out.

Closer to the end of the day, a blue hutch came in and needed to be cleaned off, so I took care of that. By the time I cleaned it off and the cashier for the late afternoon and I put it in place, it was time for me to go.

So, it was a pretty busy day. My goal tomorrow will be to get more clothes tagged and ready to go and maybe get some dirty dishes washed up.

So yesterday was a fairly busy day. My goal tomorrow will be to get more clothes tagged and ready to go before the manager is in unless there turns out to be a more urgent matter at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment