Monday, September 12, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 59

I was on the register for most of the day, and I was slammed with customers off and on throughout. One of the things that I did during the slower periods was unwrap a box small dishes per the manager's request. There were so many little plates that were identical that they'll probably just get sold individually. I also priced a few items in accordance to the manager's specifications and tested three curling irons to make sure they worked. They did.

In the last hour of my shift, I put some clothes out. (The clothes had taken a back seat to other items until later in the day.)

That's been my day today. Depending on the circumstances on Wednesday, I think my goals will be to get more clothing tagged if not put out and bundle up hangers to be sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment