Sunday, September 11, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Days 57-58

I know I've been putting off these posts until later and later. I don't know why I've done that.

Anyway, on both Wednesday and Friday, I ran the register off and on. On Wednesday, we received a big clothing donation from a boutique that is more or less across the street from us. Throughout the day, I tagged some clothes and put some out.

On Friday, after tagging clothes, I put some other clothes out, called a couple of people to let them know that their tax receipts were available (per the manager's request), put some items out, and bundled up some hangers to be sold (also per the manager's request).

That's what's Wednesday and Friday have been like for me. I think my goals this week will be (depending on the circumstances) to get more clothes tagged and bundle up more hangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment