Monday, September 5, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Days 55-56

It turns out that the morning cashier that we normally had on Wednesdays has switched to Thursdays, so it was basically me and the manager in the morning.

If I recall Wednesday correctly, I think I ran the register at least part of the morning, and I think I had tagged and/or put out clothing at some point. I did the same thing on Friday as well.  Closer to the end of my shift on Friday, I went through a box of clothes that had come in that day. It wasn't a big box though.

I really should be more timely with these posts, shouldn't I, while the information is still fresh. Yet, I keep putting these off for some reason. Anyway, that's what's been going on with me at this point. I had today off since it's Labor Day. I think my goal for Wednesday, depending on the circumstances, will be to tag more clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment