Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 67

There were some clothes I was going to tag this morning, but someone else beat me to it. So I started the day by sweeping up the entry way and putting a few things out that no one else had yet.
I did some straightening throughout the day, but I also put out some clothes, purses and shoes and other random items. And believe me, we got a lot of clothing put out today. I also tested a few electronic items. As a rule, we test anything electronic to make sure it works before we put it up for sale.

Towards the end of my shift, the cheerleaders for a high school in a nearby town came to decorate our window. Their colors are black and white, so the manager, one other person on duty, and I looked on the racks for some black and white stuff for the cheerleaders to choose from to put in the window.

That's been my day today. I wonder what Friday will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment