Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Days 60-62

I know I have been getting lazier than ever on my accounts of my days at the Doggie Bag. I'm lucky if I can remember everything that has happened. On Wednesday, Friday, and Monday, I've run the register, tagged clothes, put out clothes, and straightened things up throughout the store.

On Friday, the manager set aside some purple clothes for our high school cheerleading team to use for the window. Whatever they didn't use, she had me put out straight away on Monday.

The only sale we have going on at this time is a plastic bags' worth of toys for a dollar. Some people have gone for that but not very many that I know of.

Yesterday, I ran the register, straightened things up throughout the store, tagged clothes and prepared a few things to be sold.

Those have been my days to date. I know tomorrow that, depending on the circumstances, one of my goals will be to tag as much clothing as possible so that it can be ready to go out. I don't know what else will come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment