Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Days 64-66

I was on the register most of the day on Friday. It turns out that since we have a lot of adult pants, we're selling them for a dollar until further notice. There were some moments where the store was dead, and I'd try to find something to straighten up. Towards the end of my shift, I transferred some clothes from the back room to the middle room, per the manager's request, so that they could be tagged. However, I ran out of time before I could tag anything. When some plans for me to go out of town on Saturday fell through for reasons beyond my control, I decided to go in for a bit on Saturday to tag some clothes. I was only there for a couple of hours though.
On Monday, I ran the register as usual. We don't get furniture in very often, but someone donated an antique coffee table. I don't know whether or not anyone has bought it since then. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

That's what I've been up to so far. I'm hoping to get more clothes tagged tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment