Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 63

Today, one of my first tasks was to straighten up the bookshelf since it did not look very good. After that, I unpacked a box of donations, most of which were toys and which I put into various bins in the kids' room per the manager's request.
A couple of boxes of Humane Society t-shirts came in today. One customer bought one, but the rest, I had to take inventory of and combine into one box, though I think I had to pause that a few times in order to check someone out. After that, I moved some items from one table to another.

In the afternoon, the manager sent me on an errand to get rubber bands. There were so many sizes available and it was such a tough call between two of them that I ended up getting packs of two different sizes.

From then until our afternoon cashier had to leave, I whited out some tags so that they could be used again. Then I manned the register in the final hour of my shift.

That's been my day today. I'm thinking one of my goals for Friday will be to tag more clothes unless someone else beats me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment