Friday, September 30, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 68

This morning, I contributed a belt, two purses, and some worn out shoes to our recycle pile. This was stuff that wasn't doing me any good anymore, and I had to do something with it. Since we get some money for the stuff we recycle, I made my contribution there.

As usual, I was on register throughout the day. The way it stands at this time, we have a "buy one get one free" clothing sale. I managed to sell a LOT of clothes.
I think I had mentioned a coffee table we had gotten awhile back, but anyway, somebody bought it today.

Other things I did today included straightening things up throughout the store, tagging and putting out clothes, and pricing and putting out other things. Oh, and we also have a costume display in the room that generally holds kids' clothing.

That's been my day today. Who knows what Monday will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment