Friday, June 3, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 18

There were some clothes on the pricing rack that must've been put there yesterday, and some were even on top of it because of lack of room. So, I tagged the ones that were good and discarded the ones that weren't.
I mostly spent the day either putting out clothes after they were priced or inspecting and tagging them after transferring them from the back room to the middle room. I had set a few things aside that needed the lint brush run on it whenever I or someone else got to it. Some of the clothes I had gone through on the pricing rack had to be discarded because of stains, holes, etc. which left some room to put more stuff on the racks. By the time I had finished tagging as much clothing as could fit onto the middle room racks, it was almost time for me to go. So, in the last few minutes of my shift, I cleaned up the area I was working in and returned the tags and relevant equipment to the front counter for safe keeping.

We didn't have a lot of clothing come in today until shortly before time for me to leave. Of course, time did not allow me to take care of that, but maybe next time I will be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment