Monday, June 6, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 19

Evidently, the clothing fairy had shown up either over the weekend or this morning as there was a bag of clothes waiting for us. I mostly went through bags and boxes of clothes, separating the good ones from the bad ones. (There was a short time in the morning though, when the manager had to go take care of something and needed me to cover for her on the register. I managed to sell a few things when I did.) One of the more interesting items I came across in the clothing I was sorting was a t-shirt that said, "Mom likes me best." It was a large and presumably cut for an adult. Otherwise, I would've considered getting it for my nephew as a joke since he's going to be a big brother in late August (Lord willing).

There were probably two or three people that donated stuff today, usually multiple bags and/or boxes of stuff. Some of the things donated today included, but were not limited to, glassware, a metal tray and cup set, a wooden tray for serving breakfast in bed, and some stuff for Christmas or Halloween. Someone else took care of washing up some of the glassware so that it'd look nicer for the sales floor.

That's been my day today. My goal for Wednesday is to get what I can hung up as well as thin out the pile of winter stuff that we have if that isn't done by the time I'm in next.

No comments:

Post a Comment