Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 26

Today, I started out by putting out clothes that had been priced. I also drew red lines through the price tags on the shorts on the outside rack (which are at fifty cents at this time) in order to make it easier to keep track of which ones came from that rack. Then I inspected and tagged whatever clothing was on the pricing rack in the middle room. After I tagged everything that was on that, I transferred what I could from the back room to said rack.
I ran out of room on the pricing rack shortly after the manager had shown up in the afternoon. Around that time, someone donated a bunch of vases. Most of them needed to be washed, so I did that until there were more clothes ready to be tagged. After I finished tagging, I finished up washing what was left of the vases. After that, I ran some white-out on some tags that had been taken off on clothes that evidently had overstayed their welcome on the sales floor and were therefore being recycled.

When I finished all of that, I used what few minutes I had left to clean up a pile of hangers some in the back room.

In closing, it's been a pretty busy day. I'm hoping I can get more of a dent made in the clothing on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment