Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Doggie Bag Days Season 3: Day 17

Today, I started out by transferring some clothes from the back room to the middle room so that I could get a final look at them before tagging them. (There were some that had stains or snags or something and therefore did not make the final cut.) I mainly focused on adult shirts.
The other things I did today were go through a couple of bags of shoes and wash up some glassware (including what one of my colleagues guessed to be a fancy shot glass) that had come in. Sometimes stuff that is otherwise sellable is a bit dirty or dusty when it comes in. There were maybe one or two things that I didn't know what they were, but according to someone else on the staff, even if we don't know what something that comes in is (which happens from time to time), surely whoever needs it will know.

That's been my day today. I wonder what Friday will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment