Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 35 At Doggie Bag, Or So Many Donations, So Little Time

Once again, I was the first person at Doggie Bag. There was stuff from outside to take in. Despite all the work I've done today, the backroom is still crowded. I put out what I could and tried to put whatever I couldn't put out into the bin designated for it, if it had one. If it was an item designated for a holiday that was a long way off, it had to go in the storage closet.

One of the things we have a lot of right now is books. In order to help free up some shelf space, I even bought some of the books. The list can be found here. I may end up buying one of the reusable lunch bags that we have.

Normally, I don't work there on Tuesdays, but this week, if that's what it's going to take to get the back room cleared up, so be it. (Sometimes the manager and his partner work at the store at really early hours in the morning. I'm almost tempted to ask if there's anything preventing me from doing the same.)

No comments:

Post a Comment