Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 38 At Doggie Bag

As many times before, I was the first one to come in today, and apparently the manager had been in earlier this morning as there were four carts of stuff to be put out.

Lately, the back room has been getting pretty crowded. However, three of my colleagues and I were able to make it less crowded by getting stuff sorted out. At the very least, there is more space in front of the counters. I have the sheets, towels, etc. the prep either tomorrow or Saturday.

I came up with an idea while I was stocking stuff up today. A paperback at Doggie Bag is 25 cents. Add tax to it, and it's 27 cents. I figure that every 27 cents I am able to scrape up, I will put towards buying paperbacks from Doggie Bag that I can use for RAB-PIA. If paperbacks run out, my next focus will be hardbacks. Anyway, hopefully, it'll help free up shelf space at Doggie Bag as well as allow me to have more books to register with Bookcrossing and release when I've finished reading them.

Such was my day. I can't wait to see what's in store for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment