Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 41 At Doggie Bag

I am one of two cashiers who is normally on duty on Mondays. However, the other cashier was out sick (which I found out from the manager's partner), so I was on the register almost all day. However, a lot of money was made today.

For a while, our display window had prom dresses and shoes in it. However, it had to be switched out for a blanket that's going to be raffled, as well as some animal related decor (which is not up for raffling.)

We've had so much to put out today, possibly more than what we're able to display neatly. (You don't want to know what the audio/video tape/CD/DVD display looks like.) But then, it is garage sale season, and the donations have been pouring in like crazy.

The last customer of the day was someone I knew from church. She bought a couple of craft-related things and some books. I keep thinking to bring my little bag of "book change" with me, but I keep forgetting. Oh well, maybe some other time. Besides, I have enough books to last me for a while.

Such was today. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment