Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 39 At Doggie Bag

Once again, I was the first person to go in today. However, because I had applications to turn in so I was only able to make it in ten minutes before time to open. I've decided that after today, I'd put the job search aside until I return home in August or until I get called in for an interview, whichever comes first.  This is so that I can give more time over to Doggie Bag for what few weeks I have left in town.

The donations coming in had calmed down somewhat. One of the things that did come in turned out to be a toilet tank/seat cover set. I was able to start on the bedding, towels, etc. today, but it was afternoon before I could as someone else needed the space to work. So, I started doing stuff like break down boxes and put clothes on hangers. (Someone else prices them.) I started doing the bedding, towels, etc. when I had the space to do them, but I ran out of time before I was able to do all of them. I'll probably finish the rest of them tomorrow or Monday, barring unforseen circumstances.

In closing, today was another busy day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment