Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 40 At Doggie Bag

This morning, I was thinking about all of the sheets, curtains, tablecloths, and even fabric that I needed to get measured out and prepared for the sales floor. Apparently, the manager had been in at some dark hour in the morning and took care of it. A lot of the storage crates in the back were empty, and there were carts of stuff to be put out.

We got even more donations today. Was I able to go through all of them before I ran out of time? I wish. There are a lot of boxes in front of one of the counters.  It looks like I'm going to be putting in more early days in hopes of getting caught up or as close to it as possible. I still keep getting these feelings that I'd buy some of the stuff that's on display if for no other reason than to help free up some of the space, but I can't right now either because I don't have the money for it or I have no cause to use it.

Were it not for my commitment to go out of town and babysit my nephew this summer, I'd probably be giving a lot of my time then over to Doggie Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment