Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 37 At Doggie Bag

I got in at 8:50 this morning. I don't normally get in that early, but there has just been so much to do lately. There were a couple of carts of stuff waiting to be put out. As it turns out, the manager had been in earlier this morning but had to be somewhere else during business hours. I may continue to go in kind of early between now and when it's time for me to go out of town so that I can help catch things up to the best of my ability.

Not only has the back room been crowded, we're lucky if we are able to find spaces for everything in the front. As of late, a couple of my colleagues have said that there needs to be another big sale of some sort, like 50% off on anything in the store. (We have had that once, but those sorts of things are up to the manager.) Maybe we could bring back the $3.00/bag sale on clothing since we have more of it than we can put out.  We still have the $1.00/bag rack that has been around for who knows how long.

I have to say, I'm learning more about the resale business than I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment