Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 45 At Doggie Bag

Sale-wise, we had a better day today than we did yesterday.  I think the rain worked against us yesterday.

We have had a couple of donation ambushes lately. I almost wish I never had to go home just so that I could get stuff done. Then again, I don't think my mom or stepdad would like me to never be home.  (Stuff to sort through, etc.) I've also been going through racks looking for torn or stained clothing that needed to be pulled. If marking down clothes that had been around since at least March was an option, I'd probably try that, but that sort of thing isn't up to me.

Just when I thought that nobody was buying from the $1.00/bag rack anymore, someone bought four shirts off of it. I may need to check with the manager about how long he wishes for the current $1.00/bag rack to stay or if it'll be until everything is gone.

Were it not for my commitment to babysit my nephew this summer, I'd probably work at that store every day possible. (Of course, I'd be limited on days out of respect for my search for paid employment.) Someone who used to work at Doggie Bag said that it had become like a second home to her. I think it's starting to feel that way for me too.

Only four more working days left before I go out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment