Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 14 At Doggie Bag

As usual, in the morning, there were carts full of stuff to be put out on display. I think that took up two hours of the day.  The manager's dog Trixie, had on a pink t-shirt that said "Spicy Girl" and had three pawprints below the slogan. It looked worn out, but supposedly that's her "work" shirt as there was some gardening done earlier today. (From my understanding, that dog wears clothes year round.)

I also had some sheets, etc. to measure and tape up. This time I was able to price some of them and get them out on the sales floor. There were also more clothes to put out. Someone donated a bunch of belts and ties. I asked someone that was working in the back if he had any need for a floral tie (which one of them was), but he said no. There were some other um, interesting ties there as well.

That's all I have to say about that as I wait for my load of whites. (I'll have to do the rest of the laundry tomorrow since I'm going to that seminar tonight, the one I mentioned in my last post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment