Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 15 At Doggie Bag

I was the first person to show up at Doggie Bag today. It was raining this morning, so I had brought with me my Mary Janes and a dry pair of socks to change into. There weren't a lot of customers today, so I took care of prepping some bedding, towels, etc., pricing and putting out what I could. Anything that was torn or stained had to be thrown out. There were other things to put out as well.

This afternoon someone bought over $200 worth of stuff. One of the things she bought was a dress that was on one of the mannequins in our window. After I had taken the dress off the mannequin, thereby making it naked, I had to find something to make the mannequin un-naked (and please don't ask me if that's even a word) until I settled on a sparkly purple skirted suit.

 Such has been my day. I can't wait to see what other little surprises await me on my next shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment