Saturday, March 13, 2010

Some Overtime At Doggie Bag

I started a project on Thursday where I'd prepare bedding, curtains, etc., to be priced (but I'm not allowed to personally price anything).  It needed to be done before Monday, and the store is closed on Sunday, so I put some hours into it yesterday and today. There was a lot of stuff to measure, fold, etc. I'm hoping I didn't mess it up. I guess I'll find out on Monday.

I got home, and dinner was already on the table: corn beef, mixed vegetables, potatoes, and homemade coleslaw. It was pretty good. I don't remember the last time I had corn beef.

I'm not sure of everything I'll do tonight. At the very least, I'll likely catch up on Bible reading for this "Read the Bible in a Year" program I'm doing via the church I've been going to, get some reading done for RAB-PIA, updated my pedicure (I'm going to change the polish from Broadway Burgundy Frost, which has been chipping latlely anyway, to Tahitian Green in honor of St. Patrick's Day coming up), and either stop by Facebook, due some editing to my novel from Nano Wrimo, or get my email read and inboxes cleaned out.  I'm also waiting on a call from a friend from St. Louis, but they haven't called yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment