Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 5 At Doggie Bag

This was supposedly one of the slowest days that Doggie Bag has ever had, at least in the morning. In the morning there was about 27 dollars worth of stuff sold. I think it got better in the afternoon, but I'm not sure.

During the slower periods, I would try to busy myself with a display that needed to be stocked/organized. I went through the socks, (and yes, some people buy used socks and apparently used underwear; not that it's something  I would do unless I was desperate) and ended up throwing out ones that either had no mate or had holes in them. It almost inspires me to go through my own sock drawer. (Hmm, maybe I should do that after dinner.)

Supposedly, there will be eight people on duty tomorrow with hardly anything to do, so unless someone needs me to cover for them, I'll probably focus on the job search and/or take some stuff over to the college campus to be recycled.

No comments:

Post a Comment