Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Did Some Dog Sitting Again

My nephew had his tonsils taken out today, and my sister was at the hospital with him. As of last night, her corgi, Cosmo, has been at my house and will be here until sometime tomorrow (and after he leaves, I'll go put in some hours at Doggie Bag).

Cosmo has wrestled his "Aunt" Layla (my stepdad's golden/lab mix) and played fetch. There were times when he'd bring a ball or a squeaky bone to me and put it on my bed so that I'll throw it for him. Then he'd go get it and bring it back. Sometime this morning, when I threw the ball from my bed, it landed in my mom and stepdad's trash can. (Their room is only a couple of yards from mine.) Both dogs have been taught not to mess with whatever's in the trash can, so I had to go get it out. (There was hardly anything in there since trash was taken out last night.) There were also a couple of times when Cosmo got up on my bed to "snuggle."

Right now, he's laying at my feet at my desk. I don't know why. I don't know where Layla is at the moment though.

No comments:

Post a Comment