Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 16 At Doggie Bag

I went in today to see if the person that was supposed to open showed up. They didn't, so I ended up staying until 12:30. Supposedly, there's a good chance that I'll be needed from 10 to 12:30 on Saturdays. That's okay, though. I usually don't have anything going on then that can't be done at a different time.

The first hour was busy. I don't know how much was sold, but some of the clothes got sold. We currently have a promotion where, for $1, a person can buy a paper Easter egg on which their pet's name and their name is written and then displayed on our window. I was able to sell one of them.

Right now, I'm eating lunch, and Layla is next to me.  Well, just now, she left my room. Anyway, I think my plans for today is to read for four hours for the read-a-thon I'm involved in and then get some editing done on my Nano Wrimo novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment