Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 25 At Doggie Bag

Today, I wore the black-and-white top I had worn on Monday (I had washed it on Tuesday) and black pants (with pantyhose underneath) and my black strappy sandals.

As usual, there were several carts of stuff to be put out. (I'm beginning to get to the point where I'd be surprised if there wasn't anything to be put out in the mornings.)

There have been a few changes. The sign-in sheets have gone from notebook paper to spreadsheet-style. As of today, we've been giving away all our Easter stuff altogether. (We're that desperate to get it out.) We've also had to have the dressing room locked because of some incidents. (I'm not sure what that means.)

My big project for the day was to tape bundles of 15 hangers together to be sold for $1.00 each. I started out taping ones of the same color if not style together, but then, closer to the end, I ended up having to resort to doing assorted color bundles. There were also curtains, etc. to prep for pricing, but I ran out of time before I was able to get to them all. If I don't go in Friday, I'll likely take care of it when I go in on Saturday.

Today was a pretty busy day for the most part, not to mention we sold $170 worth of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment