Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 27 At Doggie Bag And Some News

The big project of the day was to get the back room more organized and less cluttered. Electrical stuff had to be tested. Stuff had to be priced and put out.

There was some news today. First, a few staff members will be transferring elsewhere. Two people will be transferring out next week. Another will be transferring out in three months. Second, the manager informed us that he and his significant other will be going to Iowa for a couple of days and getting married.

In other news, I may be going to Iola (which, like Pittsburg, is in Kansas) this summer to babysit my sister's kid. It may conflict with the job search, but Mom said that if, while I'm in Iola, someone calls me and wants to set up an interview, we may be able to arrange it so that I can be in Pittsburg for the interview but then return to Iola.  If I end up getting a job before the summer and therefore can't make it Iola, that'll be okay with my sister too. I'll likely go around the weekend of May 23 and be back on the first or second week of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment