Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 30 At Doggie Bag And What I Did After That

Today was a rainy day. I managed to sell roughly $50 worth of stuff.  We have a new staff member. Her name's Buffy. Part of her hair is pink. She was working the back room most of the time.

Sometime after I had gotten home, Mom, Layla (the dog), and I had to leave because of the open house. We got some burgers from McDonald's and then went to the park, where we ate and hung out. Mom tossed some fries for Layla to go after to keep her occupied. Layla did go after those. (Hmm. Maybe that's what we need to do the next time we have to be away from the house and take Layla with us, get some fries and toss them for her.) She's still not used to the world outside of her territory. Because I knew we would be gone for a couple of hours, I brought a book along with me. By the time we got home, I had so little of the book left that I finished it when we got home. (I only have three books left to read on my reading list. I may have to either get some more or take a haitus after I've read said books.)

No comments:

Post a Comment