Friday, April 2, 2010

In Store For Me In April

I know the month of April began yesterday, but I figure I'd go ahead and fill you in on some things I have coming up this month (in no particular order):

  • I'll turning 25 a week from tomorrow.
  • I'm currently reading A Bride by Christmas by Heather Graham et. al. This is the last in a series of books I had bought at Doggie Bag earlier this month.  I don't know how long it'll take me to finish it, but after that, I will be reading a copy of Lost Horizon by James Hilton, which originally belonged to my late step-great-grandmother. When I'm done with that, I'll be reading The Accidental Vampire by Lynsay Sands. The particular copy I have was from having redeemed some points from a survey site. The last book on my current list is Push Comes To Shove by Wesley Brown, which I had mailed to me from Scotland. I may or may not get to all of this reading this month.
  • As of yesterday, I have been involved with Script Frenzy  which is a challenge to write a 100-page script in a month.
  • I'll still be attending job seekers seminars and seeking employment. However, it looks more and more likely that I will be breaking into freelance proofreading as well. I'll likely be taking on local clients as well as making bids with online jobs.
That's what I have so far. I'll let you know if I have more come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment