Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 29 At Doggie Bag

I was the first person at Doggie Bag today. That happens sometimes. Throughout the day, there were things to be put out. Something came up with one of the staff members, so she had to leave after half an hour after having gotten on duty, and it turns out that she'll be gone indefinitely. I've got hours every single day next week in an attempt to make up for her absence. I could still do my job search around said hours, though.

The store's bookscase has gotten kind of crowded. I may need to go in and buy some of those books to register with Bookcrossing, read, and then release. After all, the books have to go somewhere, and they won't do anyone any good sitting on the shelf.  But it'll probably be after I've gotten the books that are currently on my reading list read and released.

Once again I brought home bag loads of clothes. However, a lot of it is stuff that cannot be considered spring/summer appropriate by any stretched of the imagination, so it'll have to go in storage. I may have to see about some space bags.

Such was my day. I'm sure working a full week next week will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment