Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 18 At Doggie Bag

It took me a while to decide what top to wear today until I decided on a pink blouse designed to tie at the neck, which I had gotten on Monday. (It's not really something you'd expect to see on someone my age. I wore it with jeans and Mary Janes.)

As usual there was stuff to put out. While I was doing that, Trixie (the manager's dog) was in a tent we are trying to sell. (It gives new meaning to the term "pup tent" I'm sure.) The toy section has gotten so crowded that I have been contemplating scoring some boxes or something to put stuff in.  There were also summer clothes that had to be put on a "reserve" rack until time to put them out on the sales floor.

I'll probably go in tomorrow afternoon to prep some bedding, etc. for the sales floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment