Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 28 At Doggie Bag (A Short Day) And A Trip To The Park With Mom And The Dog

I decided there was some stuff I needed to take care of at Doggie Bag, so I took care of that. I also came home with more clothes that would've otherwise been discarded.

Today, we had some people over to look at the house. One of the rules in real estate is that when people come to view a home, those living in it shouldn't be around if it can be help. So, during her lunch hour, Mom came and got me and Layla (the dog). We went to Braum's to get some burgers (including one for Layla) and then to the park.

Layla isn't used to being anywhere other than in the house or the yard. So, it was difficult to play fetch with her. She was also a bit stressed in the car. I heard my mom tell my stepdad on the phone that we needed to take Layla out more often because she doesn't really know what to make of the world outside her territory.

Hmm. Maybe I should look up "The Dog Whisperer" and see if there are any pointers I could work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment