Friday, April 30, 2010

What I've Gotten Done Today So Far

I haven't gotten any writing done. However, I did manage to fill out two job applications (which I will have to wait until Tuesday to turn in because of the weather), get my daily Bible reading done, get my daily book chapter reading done, and load/unload the dishwasher. So, today hasn't been a total loss.

As it stands right now, between now and May 19, I will be at Doggie Bag all day on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Sundays, I have church (at least by default). That leaves me with Tuesdays (when I usually do laundry) and Fridays. On those last two days, I'm not planning on having a schedule per se, but on those days, I'm going to make sure I have something I want to accomplish, such as picking up/filling out/dropping off applications, taking recyclables to the college campus, releasing a book I have registered with Bookcrossing, writing projects, etc. I don't want to feel like a slacker.

I don't know what my availability for Doggie Bag will be like once I return from Iola. It may depend on what spots have been filled, what kind of job schedule I end up with etc., but I am hoping to pick it back up when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment