Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 32 At Doggie Bag

This morning I was in charge of the register. I made a little over 82 dollars. I think a lot of that was in clothes.

In the afternoon, someone else took over on register, and I switched over to stocking stuff up. We had mugs, dish sets and glass sets amongst the stuff to stock up. Given how low we're running on space there, I'm starting to feel bummed out that I can't buy any of the stuff myself. (I'm not the one in my household authorized to do that.) We also got more books. I may end up buying some and taking them with me to Iola for something to do during whatever down time I have.

The back room was crowded this morning, but then someone came to take the bags of clothing that had to be "recycled."

Yeah, I'd say today was a pretty busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment