Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 31 At Doggie Bag

Yesterday, I was the first person to show up. There were two TVs donated. I tested both of them to make sure that they worked. They did. I used one of the carts we have to transport them. As usual, there were things to be put out on the sales floor.

I don't remember how much we made yesterday, but it had started off rather slow. Normally, Mondays are busier for us.

A couple of people had brought a lot of donations. This has made the back room rather crowded. I've tried to sort some of it out if not get it out on the sales floor. If there's still a lot there tomorrow when I go in, that's what I'll be doing I'm sure.

By the way, as it turns out, I won't be needed all week after all. Between now and May 19, barring anything unforseen, I'll be going in all day on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. I don't know what my availability will be like after I return from Iola.

No comments:

Post a Comment