Saturday, July 3, 2010

Back From The Party

I'm back from my nephew's bowling party. I think four or five boys showed up for it.

First, we had some pizza. Then, we bowled (something I hadn't done in a while). I was on a team with my sister, her boyfriend, and one of my nephew's friends who I guess is usually involved in some sort of bowling league. My nephew and the rest of his friends were on the other team. Out of everyone on my team, I placed third. For what it's worth, I made one or two strikes. Afterwards, we had some cake.  It was a rainbow cake with white frosting and red and blue sprinkles.

I'm not sure what will happen tonight. It'll probably just be another quiet evening at home. I'm mostly watching TV as I write this. I might do some stuff on Facebook for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment