Sunday, July 18, 2010

Not Much Happened This Weekend

I didn't have very eventful day yesterday. My nephew had a drum recital (which I missed as I had slept in) in the day and a pool party at night. I mostly watched TV and did stuff on the computer. I think I also played a video game with my nephew.

Today wasn't much more exciting either. I've been at home all day. I've watched TV, been on the computer, and played a little fetch with Cosmo. I did just now manage to catch part of Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Movie, but not all of it. I hadn't seen it before, so it would've been nice to have seen the whole thing. Oh well, maybe I can rent it when/if it becomes feasible to do so.

Now, I'm about to watch The Waterboy. Maybe I'll do some Facebook stuff while I watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment