Monday, July 5, 2010

Parties Two And Three Of Party Weekend

I went to a barbeque last night with my sister and her household in honor of Fourth of July. It had rained at times, but I think it stopped at least for the fireworks.

As usual I did partake in some drinking. I had some rum and coke and later two beers. I might have been a bit buzzed by the end of the night, but I wasn't full on drunk. When music was playing, some people, including myself, danced.

Today was my nephew's second birthday party for the year, the one with adult guests. The guests consisted of my mom, family members of my sister's boyfriends, neighbors of my sister's, and my nephew's former babysitter. We had hamburgers, hotdogs, etc. The cake was half-chocolate, half-white with white frosting and red and blue sprinkles.

Everyone's gone now. I don't know what will be going on tonight if anything. It'll probably just be another ordinary evening. I watched my nephew play a new video game for a while, but right now, he and I are watching The Garfield Show on Cartoon Network.

Yes, this was somewhat a party weekend for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment