Thursday, July 22, 2010

Surprise Guest Today

For some reason, the therapy dog from the middle school in my sister's hometown was at the house for a little while today. (I guess his owner needed someone to watch him.) The dog's name is Vegas. I don't know if he's part lab or a full-blooded lab, but my guess is that he's one of those two.

At first, his being there shocked Millie, but then she calmed down. She didn't hang around him, but Cosmo did. Cosmo humped him a couple of times. (It was dominance-related, not sexual.) However, he didn't get upset about it or anything.  (A friend of mine said that labs tend to be passive.)

I'm looking forward to seeing Layla for a little bit this weekend. I haven't seen her since I came here back in May. (The longest I've gone without seeing her was 9 1/2 months when I was living with my dad. I was worried that she would forget what I looked like.) Maybe she'll shake things up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment