Saturday, July 10, 2010

Default Weekly Schedule For Fall Revealed

I won't be home until sometime in August. However, I've been thinking about what I plan on having my weekly schedule be like. Here's what I've come up with:

I plan to put in hours at Doggie Bag on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays; Mondays and Thursdays will be full days; Saturdays I plan on going in at opening time and staying until 12:30 or later, depending on whatever else I need to do. If I have a pressing project there, I'll go in on extra days.

I plan to work on my job search and/or getting things in place for a freelance proofreading business I wish to start on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Laundry day will likely be on one of these days but may vary due to my stepdad's schedule.

Of course, Sundays will mean church unless the weather's really bad or something comes up.

Everyday, I plan on reading the bible in the morning, as well as reading a chapter of another book sometime in the day (unless I'm involved in a read-a-thon where I'm trying to get in as many hours as possible).  At night, depending on the situation, I plan on blogging, doing writing-related stuff, Facebook, and/or catching up on email.

Of course, these plans are tentative as anything could happen, good or bad. But at least I can feel like I have something to go home to when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment