Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nephew's Gone Again Until Saturday

My nephew is on his way to my hometown. He'll be staying with my mom tonight but go over to his old babysitter's tomorrow and will stay with her until Saturday. My sister and her boyfriend will be going out of town on Friday night. They'll be bringing Layla here with them on Saturday night, and she'll go home sometime on Sunday. (That won't leave a lot of time for all three dogs to get into mischief.)

Oh yes, today, my nephew and I went to that lunch program over at the high school once again. This time it was grilled chicken with rice, broccoli, a roll, and pineapple upside down cake. I don't know if he and I will get the chance to do this sort of thing again. At least it gave me an excuse to get out of the house.

I don't know what to do now. Maybe I'll take the dogs for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment