Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two Days Of Swimming In A Row

I got to go swimming with my nephew both yesterday and today. And to think that I had considered myself lucky if swimming was something that would even come up this summer. (It didn't last summer. It also didn't come up during at least one of my summers when I was in college either.)  I quite enjoyed it.

I have found out the hard way that my yellow plastic flip-flops (which a a big flower decoration at the toe and which Mom had gotten me at a sale somewhere) are a little tricky to keep on after a swim. Sometimes, they'll slip when I'm walking. (Either the shoes or the feet or both are too wet no matter how hard I try to dry them; at least that's my guess anyway.)

I may or may not swim again this summer (or what's left of it). Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment