Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Few Things I Did Today

Today, my nephew's clothes needed reorganized, and I was to help him with that. I ended up doing a lot of the work, and he didn't do as much of it as my sister would've liked, but I think the amount that he did do was better than nothing at all.

It just so happens that the high school in my sister's hometown has a food service program in the summer. My nephew and I went there for lunch. Today it was Frito's with meat and cheese on top, salad, peaches and a cinnamon roll with a choice of regular white milk or chocolate. (My nephew and I both opted for the latter. It kind of brought back memories of my school days...not counting college of course.) It was pretty good, and it gave me an excuse to get out of the house (for which my opportunities have been limited lately).

Sometime after we got home, he played a video game and then had an hour of reading to do. (It's for some program with the library from my understanding.) I did my daily Bible reading. He asked for some company in the living room. As I didn't want to simply sit there on the couch and didn't have any "regular" books of my own to read, I decided I might as well get a head start on more Bible reading. (I finished the Book of Proverbs today.)

I probably don't have much else going on today, but that could very well change.

No comments:

Post a Comment