Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday, Monday

Again, not my most eventful day. I watched my nephew play a video game a couple of times. He also did some reading, per my sister's instructions.

This evening, I played a game of Trouble with my nephew. Either during game or shortly after it was finished, Cosmo came up to us. I told him that he didn't have thumbs so he couldn't play Trouble. My sister's boyfriend, who happened to walk into the room, said, "He can get into trouble. Does that count?"

I haven't really had any oppotunity to get out this past week except for a walk or two, and I don't know if I'll get a chance to get out either. Merely coming and going as I please is out of the question, at least as long as my nephew's around.

In a little while, the show You're Cut Off will be on VH1.  I'm going to watch that. I also need to feed my Petville Pet on Facebook. Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment