Sunday, August 1, 2010

These Last Couple Of Days

Friday night, Vegas the therapy dog was at my sister's house overnight and was picked up the next morning. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with him myself. Cosmo might have, though. When my sister and her boyfriend took their dogs for a walk, they took Vegas with them. (At first, they couldn't agree whether or not to put the harness that Vegas supposedly wears to work on him, but then they ended up not messing with it.)

Last night, I watched a couple of Veggie Tales DVDs with my nephew. They were both Minnesota Cuke ones ( a parody of Indiana Jones). I don't think much of anything else happened.

Today, my nephew and I went to McDonald's for lunch. (My sister dropped us off.) After we ate, we ordered some cookies. They were 3 for $1. My nephew and I each had one and saved the third for in case my sister or her boyfriend wanted it.

My cold is letting up (I think). I'm currently taking cough syrup, Mucinex D, and the occasional cough drop. I also tried something called a "breathing treatment" (something my nephew had to do at one time). Hopefully, it'll be over before I go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment