Monday, August 30, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 14

Today's been busy with so much to do. I've been re-authorized to price stuff and put it out on the sales floor. Also, mistakes (some of which may have been mine) on the way clothes were hanging had to be corrected. (The manager has a certain way she wants it done, and she gets P.O.'d if the clothes/hangers don't face the right way. I don't blame her for it. I've come to the conclusion that life is too short for making mistakes, especially on  the job, and that is one of many things I absolutely will not tolerate from myself. I'm really tempted to seek permission to go in beyond my currently official schedule. Going in only three times a week isn't really cutting it for me as far as getting things done is concerned.)

There was at least one good thing that happened today. The manager brought her pitbull Dingo for the first time. He mostly just followed her around. I don't know if it was only for today or if he's going to be our new part time mascot.

Maybe we'll get more caught up when garage sale season is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment