Friday, August 6, 2010

This Is My Last Full Day At My Sister's

This morning, my nephew had a counseling session that had been scheduled for yesterday but had gotten moved for some reason. The door wasn't unlocked yet when we had gotten there. Either the therapist was running late or the clock on my phone was fast. While the session was going on, I was in the waiting room where I read magazines off and on. (Speaking of reading, I'll need to do my daily Bible reading after I'm done with this.)

When we got home, I fixed us some Spaghetti-o's. (I don't remember the last time I've had that.) While I was doing that, the cats started fighting in the kitchen. Millie, the older of the two dogs, came in and growled at them. (Did I ever mention that Millie doesn't like it when any two of the other pets fight?)

It's been confirmed that I'll be going home tomorrow, but the time has yet to be determined. It turns out though, that Cosmo and my nephew will be spending the night at my house tomorrow night. (At least Layla will be around to help keep Cosmo busy. If the weather cooperates, maybe we could all play "Ultimate Fetch" in the backyard. It's in reference to the show My Gym Partner's a Monkey.)

I guess as of this weekend, it'll be back to normal for me: church on Sunday and the rest of the week divided (by default) between Doggie Bag and my job search. I'm not sure how I'll be spending what little time I have left here.

No comments:

Post a Comment