Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Doggie Bag Days Season 2: Day 8

I spent most of the day hanging up clothes. One of the bags of clothes had to be re-evaluated as there was some confusion as to whether the clothes in it were usable or not. Later, there were some more donations of clothes. I ran out of time before I was able to get all of them hung up.

The manager has declared today the last day that shirts would all be $1, kid's stuff 50 cents, and shoes 50 cents. As of tomorrow, everything's back to its regular price.

The original plan concerning my schedule was that the only official hours that I had were on Tuesday mornings and Saturday afternoons and that I could also come in at any other time I was willing and able to do so. However, it has been determined that the only days I would be needed at all would be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. So, that'll leave Tuesdays and Thursdays free for my job search (weather permitting) and anything else I might need to do. (I was planning to cut back on my hours at Doggie Bag anyway as soon as the weather cooled down enough for me to do my job search.) I don't know what I'll do about my Saturdays, though. Maybe for those I could work out at the local Y so that my membership there won't go to waste. And also, my mom, who's usually off on the weekends, might want to do something with me.

That's where I'm at now. Of course, the situation could change on me again, but it's hard to say at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment