Saturday, August 7, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, or The Girl Is Back In Town

Well, I'm finally back home. However, I did end up babysitting tonight. My mom and stepdad had an outside commitment, so it was basically on me to look after my nephew and the dogs.

My nephew and I watched  SweetPea Beauty (a Veggietales movie) and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I also played fetch with Cosmo and Layla.

Oh, and I've finally been able to update my reading blog, RAB-PIA. I had to do it late into the night as I had my hands full this evening, but it's updated nonetheless.

I'm hoping to go to church tomorrow, but depending on what my mom wants to do about breakfast and/or how late in the day it is before my sister's family leaves town, I may have to wait on church for another week. My plan for the rest of the week (barring anything unforseen) is to resume my work at Doggie Bag on Monday and my job search on Tuesday.

In short, as a student returning to school after summer vacation, I'll be returning to my old routine after a summer outside of my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment